5/10/12

Home, at Last!

Made it to beautiful, sunny Arizona!!  Wahoo!!  I underestimated how much I would love being back home - it's truly amazing.  I can't wait to get settled and post some pics!!  We're still waiting for our moving truck {barf} and in the meantime, I'm borrowing my mom's computer. {thanks, Mom!}  The good news is that our rental house is going to be perfect, and I've already got fresh basil and oregano planted out back!  {gasp!}  Here's to hoping they don't die.  I thought I hated watering plants in Michigan--this is going to be a challenge.

Did I mention that there is sunshine here?!  The happiness is abundant.

I'll be back with photos soon!!!  Love to all of you!!

6 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Welcome home, ABBY!!!! We moved back last summer, and it's the best move we've made in a LOOOONG time :)

Amanda said...

LOVE AZ! Congrats on moving back! Love it here!

chris said...

Congratulations!!

Angie said...

Congrats! It's nice to be home.

Corinne Baird said...

You're really close now!!!!!! When can we see you??

Shea D. said...

So exciting! Hope you get settled in!