1/28/11

My Etsy Shop


Well...I've finally put something in my Etsy shop that I've had for 3 years now.  aaakk!!  {what am I thinking?!}    My reasoning?  I can't tell you how many emails I get from cute ladies who would rather just buy the junk I post on the blog instead of having to hassle with it themselves.  So...after cute Betsy emailed me today about the photos I posted, I decided that my vacant Etsy shop would be perfect.  I don't really need the shop, hence the vacancy, but it's a good place to unload any of my extra treasures and miscellany.  {And you all know how much I love Etsy!!!}

So here's the link - it's just photos for now but I'm excited to put more stuff on there! (working on some adorable embroidered onesies!!)

Oh, and I only listed one of each print as available, but obviously I can order more, so I'll keep an eye on that and make sure there's always one of each item available.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! And for someone like me who can't take a picture to save my life, I'd love to order a print. I'll have to see where I can put them up in my house. Good luck.