9/17/10

Pumpkins!!!

I. must. have. hundreds. of these.



I'm madly crazy and in love with all things Fall and pumpkiny-related, so imagine my utter delight when I saw Sandi's new pattern. {I pretty much had an embarrassing screamy-gasp-fest}  After settling down, I ordered & downloaded it - very easy - and I'm SO EXCITED!!  {I'm not sure if it's obvious or not...}  I've got some Farmer's Market fabric and even some Pop Garden fabric waiting to be turned into precious little gourdes and pumpkins!  Now if I could get Baby Spaz convinced that we don't need to always be *touching*,  I might be able to whip out some of these this weekend....yeah, we'll see about that...

10 comments:

Renée said...

So cute and I love your new header!

Renée said...

So cute pumpkins, Abby, and I love your new look here too. Such a pretty header!

Scented Sweetpeas said...

They look lovely, hope you get some time without little baby attached to you for a few seconds to make one. By the way thanks for the pom pom jar idea you posted a while back, have tried it out here - take a look at my blog to see my post on it - have linked to you from it :-)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Brooke said...

There are adorable!

Brooke said...

There are adorable!

Dawn said...

Hi Abby..I know exactly what you mean about those stinkin' adorable pumpkins....I made a ton of them this past week with my kids and I am itching to make more! Be careful they are completely addicting and you won't want to stop once you start making them! You can see mine here...
http://olabelhe.blogspot.com/2010/09/pumpkins-pumpkins-and-more-pumpkins.html

Have fun pumpkin-making!!!

Annabel Manners said...

Those are fall fabulous! What fun!

Lynaya said...

Those are adorable! I might need to get crafty again. I love fall stuff.

TLF said...

Oh my goodness, those pumpkins are adorable! I love the fabric too!