6/19/10

Chocolate Torte from Heaven



If you ever wondered what kind of food they allow you to eat in Heaven, this is it. I'm 100% positive of that and if they DON'T have this there, then I don't even want to bother going. haha.

But seriously, MAKE THIS. This is what my Love Nugget wants for Father's Day tomorrow. (and maybe I secretly planted that little seed in his brain....whispering 'chocolate torte' all over the house...)

We were at Rock-Star Kadie's house a while back and she made this for us and once again, I'm pretty sure I blacked out somewhere because the next thing I knew, after I started inhaling mine, I was laying on the ground rubbing it all into my face. {{embarrassing!!}}

So here's the link - if you REALLY want to taste something good! And that's her photo above ... gorgeous. Makes me want to eat my computer screen. I can't wait to make this!!!

5 comments:

Frieda von Bremen said...

dear abby,

im living in germany and found your blog because im searching for some vintage apron patterns. WOW! your blog is so lovely, so doris-dayesque! i love it!!! ill be back daily to get some new recipes and yummy fotos!
really a great blog!!
sunny regards
esther

Shannon said...

I saw your blog on another crafting blog...I think the creative crate and I saw this pic so I had to come over. Did you make it for father's day? We had it here and it is heaven! SOOOOO GOOOOOD.

Julia Buell said...

I love your blog! I was inspired by your advent calendar and made one of my own. After you have stitched the final snowflakes on your calendar will you post pictures? I need some inspiration for "quilting" the front and the back of the tree together. Thanks for all the great ideas!

Val said...

Can I have a slice? Looks so yummy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I know I'm a little late on this, but I made this recipe this weekend for my Dad's birthday and oh my word! I was a hero...everyone LOVED it! It's his new favorite and his old favorite was his favorite for 72 years! Now THAT's a great recipe! Thanks for sharing! :)

Kristin