5/18/09

It's Crunch Time!



Doesn't this make you want to bite into that Crunch bar? WELL DON'T. It's bad.

Hey all you fitness challenge people! We've only got THIS week and NEXT week left! How are you all doing?! Make sure to log in HERE to our site and record your progress! I can't wait to see who wins!!!

Oh, and Joanna had a good idea - she suggested that for the FINAL weigh-in, you take a picture of the scale to show your actual weight. Some might round off the numbers a little (who would DO that?!) and the best proof will be a photo of the scale numbers. So don't forget to do that, okay?

Keep going! This is only the BEGINNING!!

3 comments:

Jenna Z said...

Awesome idea! I have to thank you so much for hosting this, it has been such an inspiration and has sparked a new chapter in my progress! Someone at work today was asking what I was doing to loose weight and I had so many wonderful and healthy suggestions for her, websites and books and tips I had picked up from all the great people I've met!
Thanks a ton!

Holly said...

okay any one want a second try? haha I didn't do so hot I wonder why....?

Jeanne Oliver said...

Now I am so glad I didn't do this...taking a picture of the scale..killer!!!