11/16/07

Have You Tried These?

I LOVE THESE! I'm a mint-maniac and I'm ecstatic that the fine people at Mars have created this delectable treat. So if you're going to have something sweet, these are only 150 calories, as opposed to:

Snickers Bar - 273 calories
1 c. Skittles - 830 calories
1 c. Breyers Light Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream - 266 calories
1 c. peanut M&M's - 877 calories (I could eat many handfuls in one sitting...)
Twix - 284 calories
Fudge - 472 calories
2.13 oz 3-Musketeers Bar - 260 calories

The one exception: Milky Way Bars at 97 calories

Now are you hungry for something chocolatey? You can thank me later when you're biting into something yummy...who wants to LIVE if you can't have these small pleasures every now and then?!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I agree, I just bought 3 today at the store! I love those things!

Allison said...

Mmmmm, I'm with you about being a mint-maniac! Thanks for the referral! Are they marketing them as lower in calories?

Abby said...

You know, I don't know how they're marketing them, after having one (or maybe two...or maybe a few...) of these, I honestly don't see HOW a Milky Way bar can be lower in calories. But I took the calorie count right off the packaging.

missliss5/Melissa said...

I hadn't seen these yet! Can't wait to try it!

Val said...

I just saw these in the store today. I am going to have to try one.

DeGooyer Family said...

I love mint, too, but Brett doesn't. These all sound REALLY good!!